Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Inhaling Appreciation



God's been gracious , blessing me with my family and friends . I' merely show appreciation but i haven't forgotten all the things set aside for me . "Don't be afraid of moving slow, be afraid of standing still" . Life's full of experience that we all cannot explain. Sometimes they just happen without acknowledgment . We shouldn't waste time on trying to figure out the meaning for every little thing . But we should all just take it in a appreciate that it has happen . Counting the moments in life , causes you to miss out on life . Being happy is the best thing you can do for God' to show him your appreciation . Not everything goes the way we plan , Because we were not meant to plan . For our plans are in God's hand , Never be weary always have faith . Confide in him . - S.B

"So do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand " Isaiah 41:10 .

No comments:

Post a Comment