Thursday, January 7, 2010

Indulgence of Intricacies


The feelings that nourish the mind, soul and heart can somtimes contradict the actions our bodies perform. If someone was to tell you about a certain event would you have done the same? Not being concious of knowing they would do the same for you. When someone knocks down something a grocery store walking past you, they turn around look at it; turn back around and continue walking away. You pick it up for good karma, on the flipside; had you been in the other persons shoes. Do you think you would have done the same? If you call your suggestive help bs, if it seems like you can't use your own advice why not switch it to something everyone can use including yourself. How can it seem old if it was never used, still locked away in its package being denied for any use. The first night I saw my baby, I thought it was over. But my bestfriend brought me back to my feet, he told me whatever happens is suppose to happen everything has an outcome and God knows what's happening. Tomorrow's a new day, don't let one day ruin your week. I followed the advice and now I finally know my search has ended for the one I want for the rest of my life. I guess all in all, just cause you give out advice doesn't mean you can't use your own. I know I have my faults but it's all part of the growing process, I love my beh. Without God, or my bestfriend giving me the advice I've heard countless times; I don't think I'd be writing this today, how far I am from my lover isn't close to the distance I'd go to spend the rest of my life with her. -A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment